- Texas Lottery -

Don's Past Pick3
Predictions



Comments - E-mail Us - Click here
Comments for the TLC, Newspapers, Politicians? Click here.


Beware ... Lottery Terminals Err ... Here's proof


All of Don's Plays Are For
TXLottery Pick3 Night Draws Only



Back to Don's Current Page

About Pick3

To win Pick3, players have to have all 3 numbers drawn.

There are 1000 total combinations in Pick3. They are 000 thru 999.

Out of the 1000 total combinations, there are 100 "pairs of numbers" [2 digits]. They are 00 thru 99.

The numbers drawn fall into 3 categories. They are either a "combination type number," "double digit" or "triple digit."

What and if you win depends on how you bet and if your numbers are drawn.


There are basically 3 ways to bet.

ANY - You pick 3 numbers, between 0 thru 9 and if they are drawn in "any" order, you win.

Example: Let's say you bet "Any" and marked your ticket "258" but "528" was drawn. You still won because you bet that those numbers would be drawn in "any" order.

Notice the numbers shown are three different numbers. This is called a "combination number."

If you bet .50, you won $40.

If you be $1, you won $80.

EXACT - You pick 3 numbers, between 0 through 9, BUT unlike the "any" play, they must be drawn in the exact order you played them.

Example: Let's say you bet "exact" and marked your ticket 258. If 258 is drawn, you win.

However, if 528 is drawn, you lose because you bet that the numbers would come in in the "exact" order that you played them.

If you bet .50, you win $250.

If you bet $1, you win $500.

EXACT/ANY - Technically, this is two bets in one. The cheapest "exact/any" ticket is $1. What you are doing is betting "any" with .50 and you are betting "exact" with .50. You can win one of the two bets or both bets. You can also lose!


Out of the 1000 combinations, you have ten numbers that are called "triple digits." They are 000, 111, 222, 333, up to 999.

You can only bet "triple digits" "exact" because there is no other way for them to be drawn.


Out of the 1000 Pick3 combinations, there are 270 "double digit combinations."

An example of a "double digit combination" is 001, 002, 003, 112, 223, 445, 667, 889 etc.

If you played a "double digit," let's say 100 on an "any" bet, and 010 was drawn, you'd still win.

But if you played it "exact," you would have lost.

An "exact double digit" bet pays more than a "combo (combination) number."

Notice that "100" can be three different combinations. They are 010, 001, 100.


Out of the 1000 Pick3 combinations, there are 720 "combo type numbers."

On an "any" bet though, the 720 combinations are reduced to 120 combinations because there are 6 ways to mix and match three different numbers.

Example: 456, 465, 546, 564, 645, 654.


Don's Terminalogy

Using Don's Nov 14, 2002 prediction as an example, he predicted that we would see a 13, 22, or 04 contained in a drawing.

This is 5 out of the 100 pairs ...
[2 digits between 00 - 99] and left only one number for us to pick ourselves.

The three predicted "two digits" (13, 04, 22) equates to 30 different combinations on an "any" play if you had wanted to cover every possibility.

They are:
130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 040, 041, 042, 043, 044, 045, 046, 047, 048, 049.

In the case of the Nov 14th play, since it came in the first day, we could have afforded to play all 30 numbers on an "ANY" bet and we would have definitely profitted. Of course, who knows for sure that it will come in on the 1st day!

When Don said "5 possible combinations," he was reversing the two digits - 13, 31, 40, 04, 22 and counted that as 5 combinations. He was correct in that those three sets of digits did represent five pairs of numbers between 00 - 99. They were 04, 13, 22, 31, 40.

I, however, view it as "3 possible combinations" because it was an "any" play so it didn't matter what order the numbers were in.

But, technically speaking, Don was right.

I hope this helps you better understand the Pick3 game and the terminology used.

Don's 25th Prediction
Notice of Play to Come on 12-3-02
Play came in 12-11-02 - 080 was drawn



We recommend that you NOT purchase
Don's picks using the "Multi-Play" feature.
His recommendations can change daily.


- Play Begins 12-3-02 -
Updates Below "Original Play"


Cease Play - Play came in 12-11-02
080 was drawn!

Thursday, Dec. 12, 2002 - 11:00 AM - From Don- Congratulations to those of you who stuck with me on this play and received 160 to 1, a return you will seldom fine in any gambling venture. Don

From Dawn - WOW! Can you believe this? It's hard for even me to believe! What amazes me the most is that Don said he wasn't really sure of the day and he said, "the following numbers are great speculations" and sure enough one of the 12 came in on the 8th day of play. WOW!

Now for more good news that I probably shouldn't tell you. But I will even if Don gets mad at me. He told me earlier this week that he has been testing a new theory and it has shown an 86% accuracy rate so far.

To give you an example, he sent me a message on the morning of Dec 10 and said we should see, in the DAY draw, a "2 digit sum in the number totalling nine today." 545 was drawn 3 hours later. Too bad I didn't play it.

Anyway, thanks for all your messages of thanks. I'm glad to know that ya'll are winning. Everybody QUIT playing now until the next play. OK?

ORIGINAL PLAY - Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2002 - 7:45 AM - From Don- To the lottoreport.com: In the Night draw for 12/3/2002, the following numbers are great speculations. They are 290, 380, 470, 560, 128, 137, 146, 236, 245, 800, 900, 300.

I have chosen 9 numbers with 3 different digits and 3 numbers with 2 of the same digits.

Since there are 220 outcomes that I have chosen from ... and I have selected only 12 of them, I have about a 5% chance of being correct and a 95% chance of being incorrect.

The numbers I favor within the 12 numbers have 2 digits that add up (sum) either 8 or 9. So, 290, 380, 128, 137, 236, 245, 800, 900 stand out in the group.

Of those 8, I prefer "137" the most. Since "137" can be conditioned out to six numbers - 173, 371, 317, 713, 731 - if you just play that one number, you will have a 994 to 1 chance of success.

The numbers are very solid yet I worry about the correct day on this selection so keep reading lottoreport.com. Don


Sunday, Dec. 7, 2002 - 10:25 AM - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: I began my recommendation on 12/3/02 which means we've played and lost the last 5 drawings if you played my selections only.

My recommendation of 1-3-7 and 9-0-0 (any) when the correct outcomes were 3-7-2 and 0-9-1 were disappointing.

To me, five consecutive days of playing the pick 3 game is a very long time. That is because the money wagered must be considered.

For example, if I have played 137 "any" beginning on 12/3 for $1 and again the next day for $2 and so on for 5 days, I would have wagered $1+$2+$3+$4+$5 for a total investment of $15.

If "137" were to arrive on Monday, and if I bought it six times, my profit would be $480 MINUS the $21 wagered. This is a profit of over 20 times the investment.

However, a wager of $1 for 6 draws would result in a payout of $80 minus the $6 for only about 13 times the investment. ($74 profit divided by $6 wagered)

As you can see, how many numbers you play, your wagering strategy, the day of occurrence, and the amount of the wager are all critical to success. Moreover, selecting the correct winning number on an "any" ticket with 220 outcomes presents an incredible difficulty.

In this case, I still believe that the numbers presented are very good speculations even though the 2 digit sum of 9, meaning the "72" in 372 and the "90" in 091, have been drawn.

In conclusion, all of my selections still have factors that are "statistically" appealing. I wish you success. Keep reading lottoreport.com. Don



Saturday, Dec. 6, 2002 - 8 PM - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: The numbers indicated in my original play on 12-3-02 are still very favorable for a number of reasons, even 137.

The "2 digit sum of eight" occurring in the number is very likely (08, 17, 26, 35, or 44). Let me assume for a moment that it is 17. If I am correct, I have a 10 to 1 chance to win 80 to 1 times the amount of multiple tickets I play.

My next choice would probably be 146 due to the number having the digit 4 in it. However, it does not meet the criteria of having 2 digits with the two digit sum of eight in it.

Also, I wanted to mention that in the night pick 3 game over 2855 days, double digits have been deficient compared to numbers having 3 different digits.

However, if you would have had that idea at say day 2000, you would have spent a great deal of money in losing propositions over the next 855 days because, as we know now, the double digit never has been statistically where it should be. Having said that, the numbers such as 800 and 900 remain outstanding speculations for the short term right now, especially for the more advanced risk takers. A double digit pays more at 160 to 1 on an any ticket.

That's all I have for you right now-good luck! Don


Friday, Dec. 6, 2002 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: I talked about my best selection for the pick 3 game which was 3-7-1 and last nights number of 3-7-2 was a difficult loss. Although all the numbers provided are excellent numbers to be played, I placed the most relevant statistic first in that selection.

As I mentioned in my original message, I preferred numbers with a "2 digit sum of 8 or 9." However, there are 100 numbers with those factors - a 2 digit sum of 8 or 9. And although 100 numbers are less than half the possibilities in the pick 3 game on an "any" wager, I knew I would have to discount many favorable numbers.

I selected "one" instead of "two" as denoted in the result because statistically, it was slightly ahead of "two."

I have to re-evaluate whether the numbers I recommend are still the absolute best numbers considering the two digit sum of nine did arrive but not as I expected.

I will provide more information later. I hope you will continue to read lottoreport.com for great lottery news. In conclusion, the numbers provided in the original play are still excellent speculations for now. Don


Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2002 - From Don - The numbers drawn last night, 595, does nothing but bode well for the numbers originally listed on Dec 3. So, they are still great speculations to play. Don


- Notice of Play to Come & Begin 12-3-02 -

Monday, Dec. 2, 2002 - 1:45 PM - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: Depending on tonight's drawing (12-2-02), I will be recommending that you pick and play one, two or all of the following numbers beginning December 3, 2002.

The numbers are: 245, 290, 380, 470, 560, 128, 137, 146, 236, 008, 009.

There are 11 total numbers presented here and I will re-affirm these numbers after tonights drawing.

If you play one of the numbers on an "any" type wager and I am correct in my number selection, you have a 11 to 1 chance to win $80 for every $1 spent.

However, IF you play all 11 numbers on an "any" wager and IF I am correct, then your profit would be $69.

For an "exact" wager, these eleven numbers represent 60 total combinations out of 1000 possibilities. Thus, I have a 6% chance of being correct and a 94% chance of being INCORRECT.

My favorites are 290, 380, 128, 137, 009. Thanks for reading lottoreport.com. Don

Don Shares His Thoughts While
We Wait For A Play

Sunday, Nov. 24, 2002 - From Don - Dawn, the Lotto Report, has provided statistics concerning money taken in and money paid out on Pick3 on this web site. Pick 3 total sales and payouts.

I want to share some general statistics with you to convince you what you are facing by playing the pick 3 game every day.

I looked at the period between 10-25-2002 and 10-31-2002 for no apparent reason.

Suppose you earn about the normal standard for a family of 4 at $60,000 annually. You pay about 30% in taxes and take home about $42,000. You pay mandatory items like mortgages and utilities. At the end of the year, you might break even on everything.

Of course, it is illegal for anyone other than the state to hold a pick 3 game. But imagine for a minute that you booked numbers exactly like the Texas Lottery does now.

During the week mentioned, you would have obtained a $2,118,024 PROFIT before expenses (the retailers and players were already paid). Yes, that is right, in only six days, you would have amassed a lifetime's wages.

Typically, the pick 3 game takes in it's largest amount on Friday's according to the chart. Usually over $800,000.

Let me ask you, if the lottery can take in a $2,000,000 profit in just six days, imagine what you could do if you were a bookie! That $2 million PROFIT came from the players in just six days. This gives you an idea of the odds against winning.

Also, I am particularly appalled at days like 10-7-2002 when, in the night game alone they obtained a profit of over $300,000 paying out only 23% of what they took in. Each day in the pick 3 game is the same general principle.

Oh, they like to say, 'Look at when a triple number comes in and we have to pay out $3 MILLION.' If that happened once a month, which it doesn't, they would still have a profit of at least $4 MILLION for the month. And this is "just" Pick3, the "little" game!

Also, don't forget about 999. It has never come in meaning that when those who wouldn't give up finally do "win," they will have lost at least 5 times their wager.

There will be times to play the game. Everyday is NOT the time. Imagine going to Las Vegas or LA "everyday" to play ... how do you think you would fare?

There is nothing I would love better than to give you a play and have the whole state of Texas cash in which is possible due to the internet. Wouldn't a $20 MILLION payout be great for both the players and lottoreport.com?

So, until then, keep your money where it belongs, in your pocket, not with the Texas Lottery. Don

 

Back to Don's Current Page

Don's 24th Prediction
Just Don's Comments & Thoughts
Don's 22nd & 23rd Prediction
Don's 21st Prediction
Don's 19th & 20th Predictions & Comments

Just Don's Pick3 Viewpoints

Don's 18th Prediction

Don's 17th Prediction
Don's 16th Prediction

Don's 14th & 15th Predictions
Don's 12th & 13th Predictions
Don's 11th Prediction

Don's 10th Prediction

Don's 8th & 9th Prediction
Don's 5th, 6th, & 7th Predictions
Don's 4th Prediction

Dons's 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Predictions

 



Comments - E-mail Us
Comments for the TLC - E-mail Them

The Lotto Report
Dawn Nettles
P. O. Box 495033
Garland, Texas 75049-5033
(972) 686-0660
(972) 681-1048 Fax