- Texas Lottery -

Don's Past Pick3
Predictions

 



Comments - E-mail Us - Click here
Comments for the TLC, Newspapers, Politicians? Click here.



All of Don's Plays Are For
TXLottery Pick3 Night Draws Only


 

Back to Don's 1st page

About The Next Play To Come ...
May 17, 2003 - From Don - Finally, it is Saturday and only one more draw until I can evaluate what might happen in the pick 3 game next week. For tonight, May 17, 2003, I recommend you play 555 and 999 and ONE double digit that contains a 5 such as 558 or 885 or 995. (Don's giving you an example of a "double digit" - he is not necessarily saying to play these) The odds of me being correct are about 940 to 1. Yes, you read that right, there are 940 OTHER numbers that can arrive. All other numbers, to my regret, are to be discontinued. The numbers WILL change if this play continues on Monday, but with any luck for me at all, it won't!! Don

May 16, 2003 - From Don - 3rd message 7:25 pm - To the lottoreport.com: I have worked on numbers until I cannot look at numbers anymore. Normally, I would give up and forget about this play when the numbers are this convoluted but this is an opportunity not to be dismissed at 160 to 1 or 500 to 1. I need at least one more day to try and come up with the absolute best numbers.

In the meantime, that is now, I suggest you play 999, 555 and 553 and 997. All other numbers previously mentioned are to be disregarded. I must admit this is the absolute toughest selection I have ever given to the players in however long (help me on that one Dawn - sorry Don - I'm old and I don't remember either!) I have been writing this column. Keep reading lottoreport.com. Don

2nd message (noon) - To the lottoreport.com: Just a short message to update the readers after last nights emergence of 4-9-2. We will be playing a double digit and very soon. I am attempting to forecast the correct double digit. Although I worked on it all night, I really haven't reached a conclusion.

There are 280 double digits out of 1000 outcomes on an exact wager. So to correctly forecast one, we would stand to be WRONG 72% of the time. In the pick 3 game, we do not want to be wrong that much because it diminishes our return when we win and destroys our chance at profits. I want to try and pick the day and the number as close to exactly as possible.

I have calculated that the distance to the occurrence of a double digit might be anywhere from tonight to perhaps Memorial Day. This period of several days can be very damaging to your pocketbook BUT the return will be a minimum of 160 to 1. My initial findings give credence to numbers with 55 in them or a double digit with two of the same digits and a five like 500.

I certainly cannot discount 778, 779, 887, 997, 889, 998. Right now, I want to be very clear and state that I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST NUMBER TO PLAY IN THE DD CATEGORY. My suggestion is to play ONE of the double digits immediately while I try to work on the problem further. Hope to write more at about 8 p.m. tonight. Don

1st message (1 am) - To the lottoreport.com: If you read my May13th column you will discover that I was correct as the number on may 15th was 4-9-2. To recap my comments, I suggested that an imminent play would be 20y, 21y, 23y, 24y, 25y, 26y, 27y, 28y, 29y. If we would have picked the number 4 OR 9 we would have hit exactly as I anticipated. So, on this particular play, we missed opportunity. I always want to error on the side of conservationism with YOUR money. I hope you will remember this column because there will be a specific formation like this again and when there is I want you to understand what you will be doing. I have certain statistics regarding this type of play that have proven extremely accurate. So, when this formation is aligned again I want all our readers to be on it.

The good news is that now we will turn our attention to the double digits, a number having at least 2 of the same digits. There are 90 of them on an any play but you can always condition out your number to exact. (For example, 557 is also 755 and 575) I urge you to play at least one of the double digits in a multiple ticket fashion starting 5-16-03. It will take me at least a day to let the audience know what the absolute best double digits are so I urge you to either wait or pick one at random. 557 and 566 come to mind. I'm sorry your pockets are not full of cash from tonight's 492 but I hope they will be soon. Keep reading lottoreport.com and perhaps you might print up a copy and show your friends how it is possible to forecast a "random" lottery number in advance using statistics. I'm sure they won't believe you! Don

May 15, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: Yesterday, I wrote a column about one strategy to improve your returns using my methods. The previous day I denoted what to look for in the game while we are WAITING for opportunity. In the night game, the last 3 correct numbers beginning Monday were 879, 530, 579. All three of these numbers DID NOT have elements I am looking for as I explained in my May 13th message. Thus, each day we have NOT played and waited we have increased our chances to win, in my opinion.

In the case of the digit 2 I talked about on May 13th, we are not going to be able to wait much longer, perhaps 4 days at best. In the case of the double digit, I'm not sure yet. So, there is allot of good news out there because opportunity awaits.
Keep reading lottoreport.com. Don

May 14, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: One reader wrote and said he was very upset about missing my most recent play. Another wrote and said he had a small success but would like to understand my "system." This brings to mind a very important facet of my methods and may lead many of you out there to greater success using my methods. There is one critical aspect of my method and that is the idea of WAITING.

When I say WAIT, I am suggesting to readers that opportunity will exist if certain events occur. I explained yesterday what events I am looking for now and until one of these events occur, it is not an optimal time to play.

I can also make this statement in regards to my methods. If and when you WAIT, you only lose an occasional opportunity. There will always be others. When I put out a play, I have tried to deliberate the absolute shortest period of time I expect the number to arrive. Using my last play as an example, if you followed my thoughts and played ONE of the numbers, 189 combo beginning the first day of recommendation you wagered 3$ per day for 9 days to win $250 at .50 per way. If you waited 5 days however, you would have wagered $12 versus $27 to win $250 . Less than half the money won the same prize. Also, a tactic that can be used is one that was employed by one of my experimenters recently. First, you wait 5 days. Then you begin playing progressively each day the number does not arrive. In this case, $3, $6, $9, $12. In this case, a $30 wager would have won $500, a solid 16.6 times investment. I am not recommending you do this because each person has to wager based on good money management for them.

However, the point of this article is that by using the process of WAITING you will only lose opportunity and you may achieve bigger returns. Right now, we are in an interesting position if you read my article yesterday. We are WAITING FOR CERTAIN EVENTS. It's kind of fun to see the correct outcome and know that wasn't a number in the profile and we did the right thing. One of these mentioned profile numbers will arrive in the next 8 to 10 days. I think our patience now will lead to great future opportunity. Keep reading lottoreport.com. Don

May 13, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: I certainly enjoy hearing from the readers. The readers often surprise me with their candor and optimism. Many of the readers are very surprised when they win and to them I would say, you should be!! Here is why.

There are 120 numbers having three different digits
There are 90 numbers having 2 of the same digits.
There are 10 numbers having all of the same digits.

Total is 220 numbers

So, when you play 189 "any" or "combo" you have only 1 chance in 220 outcomes.

When you play more than one number, you are diminishing your return because only one can arrive.

Even though there are 220 outcomes, the pick 3 game will only pay you 80 to 1 or 160 to 1 if you select the correct outcome.

This is why you must play the game only when there is a statistical advantage for you.

If you subject yourself to those odds each draw, you WILL be unsuccessful.

Right now, in the pick 3 night game there will be some very good plays. Here's what I suspect will occur. The double digit is a great play right now BUT a number with three different digits having the digit 2 is also an outstanding play. So, the number could be 2 x y with x and y being unknown. We have 9 choices for x because it cannot be a 2. Lets put all 9 with the 2 for a moment. Now the only number that is unknown is y. There are only 8 choices for y now because y cannot be a 2 OR the digit in the second position. To sum up, we have a 2 and every other digit except 2 and we choose y at random.
We now have an 8 to 1 chance to win 80 to 1. That's a great statistical advantage.

However, I said the double digit is a great play, numbers such as 566 and 557. So, we have to wait and see which arrives first, the double digit or the 3 digit number with the 2. They both can't come in. If we were to guess, we might hit both. For example, we play the number with 3 different digits first. It arrives and we hit. Then we turn around and start wagering on double digits. Within 10 days, we could hit the number twice, once at 80 to 1 and once at 160 to 1. (or more) I prefer to wait, see what happens and try and hit the game once. Statistically, we should get the three different digits first.

So, DO NOT play yet, wait for opportunity, watch for it with me. I hope you are enjoying my insight to the game. Keep reading lottoreport. Don


Don's 30th Prediction
(
2003 - 5th Prediction)
Play Starts 4-29-03
Don's Favorite Came In!
918
Cease Play!


We recommend that you NOT purchase
Don's picks using the "Multi-Play" feature.
His recommendations can change daily.


Updates Below Original Play

CEASE PLAY - May 11, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: First, Happy Mother's Day.

Of course, this play is over as the total sum of 18 arrived in the form of 9-1-8. The number also contained the digit 9 in the first or last position as I had theorized.

To the audience presented here, I would like to say again and try and explain that the forecasting of a three digit number is much different than playing a hunch or guess. When I provide readers a play (even if it does not arrive in the form recommended) it is a GREAT play and within the smallest group of numbers possible to give readers the absolute best chance for success.

In every "play" I provide, the formation of the numbers are very unique. The fact presents opportunity. At 500 to 1 and sometimes 80 to 1, I would venture to say that the plays mentioned here provide the greatest opportunities for winning anywhere on the web. Although they don't always occur in the form I subjectively select, the indicators ALWAYS OCCUR. I think my long record speaks for itself on that.

So, in conclusion, congratulations to the winners and keep reading lottoreport.com for the best chance for success in wagering. Don

CEASE PLAY - May 10, 2003 - From Dawn - After the draw - 918 came in and it was Don's favorite. Good work Don - Even I won on this one! And congratulations to those of you who won. I'll post Don's message when I get it.

ORIGINAL PLAY - Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - From Don - Cease Play 5-10-03 11 PM - To the lottoreport.com: I evaluate numbers in a number of different ways. I have talked at length about some of the ways, especially the outcomes having three different digits. I also review numbers that have merit by asking the computer to evaluate the total sums of the numbers. For example, the number 1-2-0 would be represented as having a total sum of 3. I am looking for certain aspects of the "total sum" when I do this.

For Tuesday, April 29th I am recommending the following numbers based on the total sums of 3, 4, 18 and 19. That would represent 14 numbers which are: 120, 130, 189, 468, 369, 378, 459, 567, 279, 289, 379, 478, 568, 469. (please note that there are double digits that sum to these increments but I am not recommending them right now)

Out of the 14 numbers presented, I favor 189 and 289 because they have 8 and 9 in them. If any one of the numbers should arrive, the play is over. Although I prefer 189 and 289, any one of the 14 are an excellent speculation. The odds of my success are 14 out of 220 or 6% chance to win and a 94% chance to lose. I wish everyone great success. Don


Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: The result of 166 had little impact on the current recommendations listed here. Since we know that all my selections have three different digits AND the last 2 outcomes have been numbers having 2 of the same digits, in the short term, we should expect to be in the 72% profile most of this week. (numbers having three different digits) Actually, I can find no other statistics that point to any other numbers except the ones listed here. Numbers containing 79, 88, and 89 in them are the only pairs that seem to be out of normal ranges. Since 88 is obviously 2 of the same digits, the 79 and 89 become prominent. That is all I have for you right now as to this play.

A reader wrote in who won on my last play and asked about how the triple digits look right now. Statistically, a triple digit has not occurred in the night game in about 278 draws or about 46 weeks of 6 night draws a week. Since there are 10 triple digits, one might occur every 100 days. Realistically, 300 or 400 days is not long at all in the pick 3 game, especially when you are playing a number that pays 500 to 1 like a triple digit. I must confess that the triple digit has confounded me since I started this project.

That is because forecasting a number is much different than playing a hunch or playing your daughters birthday. The difference is that in forecasting, the wager is much greater because the odds based on the statistics present have been attempted to be reduced incrementally based on a historical representation of what has occurred. At 500 to 1, one can make a considerable amount of money for a very small wager, being able to correctly forecast the triple digit. In fact, just trying to forecast the triple digit and no other numbers can lead to a great deal of profits should someone out there be able to do that. I believe in 8 years, I have only correctly forecast 5 triple digits.

In conclusion, one of the 14 numbers listed here represent an outstanding specualtion but I do have a 94% chance of being wrong. Best regards, Don


Saturday, May 3, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: In reviewing my comments about this play, specifically 4/30/2003, I expected the 79 or 89 to arrive in the number. Thus, of the 14 numbers predicted, 2 had the 79, 379 and 279. Since the 79 with all the digits and the 89 with all the digits represent 20 numbers I decided to provide players numbers with other factors present, specifically the total sum. I always try and provide players the absolute fewest amount of numbers I believe have merit thereby providing them a greater chance for success. (In this case, 14 versus 20)

The numbers provided remain very solid speculations. The digit 5 in the combination number 058 that arrived on Thursday had implications which diminished numbers with the 5 in it such as the recommended 568. I continue to favor the digit 9 along with the total sums mentioned. So, 289, 189,469 are exceptional plays. Don

Monday, May 5, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: The correct result in the night game on Saturday of 4-6-5 was NOT one of my favorites, specifically 4-6-9. This is a very disappointing event to me personally and as I have said before, my unpublished selections seem to do better BUT I cannot unequivocally prove that. The numbers presented still represent outstanding speculations. DON

Friday, May 9, 2003 - From Don - To the lottoreport.com: The last six days have produced a string of three different digit numbers but none that total 3, 4, 18 or 19. I am sure many of you have had numbers with two correct digits for days now. I was a little alarmed about the day that one of these numbers might arrive and that is why I requested players play ONE of the listed numbers. Because a group these numbers represent outstanding speculation, I therefore continue to recommend you play at least one and now more than one of the numbers.

I still prefer numbers with the nine contained in them because I am expecting the 9 in either the first or last position and the best digit to accompany the 9, an 8. Thus, my absolute favorite is 189.

The fact that I have only a 6% chance for success has certainly been true so far and I hope all the players will keep in mind that our chances to lose are 94%. At times, in spite of the excellent odds to lose and expectation to lose there remains great statistical opportunities to produce 80 to 1 or 500 to 1 for a dollar. This is one of them. Good Luck. Don

 



Don's 29th Prediction (4th in 2003)
Don's 28th Prediction (3rd in 2003)
Don's 27th Prediction (2nd in 2003)
The experiment - Players predictions
Don's 26th Prediction (1st in 2003)

Don's 25th Prediction
Don's 24th Prediction

Just Don's Comments & Thoughts
Don's 22nd & 23rd Prediction
Don's 21st Prediction
Don's 19th & 20th Predictions & Comments

Just Don's Pick3 Viewpoints

Don's 18th Prediction

Don's 17th Prediction
Don's 16th Prediction

Don's 14th & 15th Predictions
Don's 12th & 13th Predictions
Don's 11th Prediction

Don's 10th Prediction

Don's 8th & 9th Prediction
Don's 5th, 6th, & 7th Predictions
Don's 4th Prediction

Dons's 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Predictions

 



Comments - E-mail Us
Comments for the TLC - E-mail Them

The Lotto Report
Dawn Nettles
P. O. Box 495033
Garland, Texas 75049-5033
(972) 686-0660
(972) 681-1048 Fax